IF YOU DON’T READ, YOU WILL NOT SUCEED!!!!!!
See the List of information below needed to submit your buyers offer. If you are missing any of the below information you bid will not be presented.
· Click the offer button below AFTER reading instructions:
· YOUR OFFER WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED IF YOU DON’T SUPPLY CORRECT OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION
· Attachments: Pre-Qualification or Proof of Funds less than 30 days old, Corporation or LLC documents if bidding under an entity.
· Pre-qualification form must have the Company Name, Address, Loan Officer Name, Phone Number, Email Address (Anything Missing will not be submitted)
· Proof of Funds CANNOT be a computer screen print out (Actual Bank or other Statement showing the buyers name, address and Balance in the account.)
· Offer Information can be on a Offer to Purchase Form or in the body of the email sent.
· 1. Buyers Name (Person or Company) :
· IMPORTANT: How you bid is how you must take title. You will not be permitted to change later. If your buyer intends to LLC or Inc...DO IT BEFORE YOU BID!!!!!
· 2. Buyers Address
· 3. Buyers Phone Number
· 4. Buyers TAX ID if an LLC or INC.
· 5. Offer Amount
· 6. Escrow Deposit offered
· 7. Settlement Date —DO NOT PUT HOW MANY DAYS AFTER RATIFICATION (30 Days etc); if you do I will put 60 days from submitted offer which will impact the banks review of your bid.
· 8. Inspection Days requested (5,10 etc)
· 9. Any Contingencies
· 10. Owner Occupant or Investor—NOTE: A person buyer for another; parent for child or other is considered to be investor
· 11. AGENT INFORMATION: FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, OFFICE & AGENT ID FOR MLS LOAD IF YOU WIN.